> General Purpose Vessels
Rugged Euro Pressure Vessels Quality that conforms to Rigorous PED requirements
Virtually any need for a stainless steel portable pressure vessel can be met with a range of available products within our standard line. Standard vessels are offered in fluid capacities from 3.8 to 141.5 litres (1 to 37.4 US gallons). A range of 3.8 to 37.8 litre stock vessels are available off the shelf for quick delivery, please contact us for further information.
For non-standard uses, our pressure vessel range can be custom built to fit exact needs, with an unlimited choice of options.
- Different vessel closure options cover a wide range of potential uses:
- Standard closures feature a straightforward, reliable design proven through the years of use.
- “Wide mouth” closure allow for easier filling and simpler cleaning and inspection – especially useful when handling high viscosity or high purity materials.
- Full-vacuum closures for either vacuum or pressure applications have simple, single hand-turn knobs for easy reliable sealing.
Adaptability is the key in the size, position and type of fittings you specify for your vessels. Different size standard NPT or optional sanitary clamp fittings can be installed in various positions on your vessel to accommodate special features.
- > 74-01 316L - 3.8 litre (1 US gallon) stainless steel
- > 74-01 T304 - 3.8 litre (1 US gallon) stainless steel
- > 74-03 316L - 11.4 litre (3 US gallon) stainless steel
- > 74-03 T304 - 11.4 litre (3 US gallon) stainless steel
- > 74-05 316L - 19 litre (5 US gallon) stainless steel
- > 74-05 T304 - 19 litre (5 US gallon) stainless steel
Protective Skirts & Chimes
Various features can be added to your vessel to protect it during transport and give it sturdy, stable footing:
- New flared stainless steel skirts with rubber boots – (Standard)
- Impact resistant rubber skirts – (Optional)
- Ring chimes protect fitting and other components
- White Pickle and Electropolished finishes.
- Closure O-rings can be made of materials other than standard EPDM to suit the chemical makeup of the material stored or the pressures required.
- Extra-length stainless steel skirts allow fittings to be installed into the vessels bottom head.
Moving your pressure vessels within your facility couldn’t be easier
- Independent Wheeled trolley assembly. It’s strong, durable and features a sleek, streamlined handle. (Available in stock for 9”-diameter vessels, special order 12” or 18” tanks)
- Incorporate a Stainless steel skirt with stainless steel axle, front support, handle and static dissipative wheels.